Monday, February 12, 2007

Samy said: Go Fly Kite


Samy: "You fellas think I am a bad boy as if I decide on the tolls, as if I put you fellas in trouble, that I suck your blood and all that. I didn't! I am a minister and I implement the cabinet's decision; it's not and had never been my decision and it's surely not my own."

"Privatisation was purely EPU's decision - they made all those decisions such that I am blamed - and EPU is controlled by the PM's department; not me; go and check. That decision was then approved by the cabinet and then my ministry only carry out instruction. My ministry then is forced to make the announcement to increase the toll... it was a burden for me, and you all just scold me; not fair, not fair! Where is justice? You fellas are not mature enough to understand what is happening."

"You want the toll rates to come down, if you don't travel on those roads and the user capacity comes down, then the government will look into alternatives."

[emphasis added]

Source: NSTP, Monday, Feb 12, 2007, page 14, Prime News.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love to read interesting post that has knowledge to impart. I hope to read more articles from you and in return I will post also my articles in the forum so that others can benefit from it.Our gucci outlet online store will give you good choice.